Monday 6 August 2012

My Bookshelf

Hello again to all my wonderful teacher friends. I know that many of you are just about to return to school after your summer break, but I have only just started mine. The weather here is not the best, but the Olympics is lifting our spirits - I hope you're all enjoying too.

I have been busying myself (while I wait for the rain clouds to clear) by doing a bit of blog hopping, and I have just come across the most fabulous widget.

Now, if you're anything like me, you will have books piled up in every nook and cranny that you can find - my "shed" is groaning at the seams. I LOVE children's books of all shapes and sizes, and especially picture books. So when I came across this widget I thought it would make the perfect way to display all of my favourites for you to see. How cool is that - a virtual bookshelf! I have started to populate my bookshelf with a few of my own holiday reads that I've enjoyed, just for you to see how it works, but my aim is to present a new book from my collection every week. Hopefully it will give you some ideas on books we use the other side of the pond...

Here is a quick screen shot of my bookshelf, but to see it in more detail just click the image.



2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I just might have to add this one myself. What a neat idea! Thanks for sharing it!
    Shibahn
    www.landoflearning.wordpress.com
    P.S. I would love it if you visited my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I checked this out and love it! I just had to post about it on my blog too but I linked back to you. Thanks again!
    Shibahn
    www.landoflearning.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover